A platform of software & services built for TSPs. Follow us for product updates, company news, business advice and more.
From humble beginnings as a software solution for MSPs seeking help with their help desk and billing, ConnectWise has blossomed into a comprehensive platform that technology solutions providers (TSPs) can count on to run their entire as-a-service business seamlessly. With a wide array of products designed to facilitate business management, remote monitoring and management, remote control and access, quote and proposal automation, and cybersecurity risk assessments, not to mention integrations with hundreds of key vendors and the largest engaged community in the industry, ConnectWise is the go-to solution for The IT Nation.
- Company Size
- 501-1,000 employees
- Software Development
- Tampa, FL
- 4110 George Rd, Tampa, FL 33634, US
- Automation, Help Desk, Managed Services, CRM, Project Management, Billing, Quoting, Quote and proposals, and RMM
In the News
- All the Tampa Bay tech fundings, hires and moves in April (Tampa Bay Inno)
- St. Pete tech company closes $7.5M Series D led by Arnie Bellini (Tampa Bay Inno)
- Tampa edtech startup Knack braces for 'breakout' growth after Series A raise (Tampa Bay Inno)
- Vote now: Cast your ballot in Tampa Bay's annual tech bracket challenge (Tampa Bay Inno)
- Inno Madness is back! Nominate a Tampa Bay startup for the annual bracket challenge (Tampa Bay Inno)
The Tampa Tech Revolution Through a Journalist's Eyes
Lauren Coffey's Front Row Seat to Tampa's Tech TransformationRead more